Hard Reset Samsung Nokia BlackBerry

Hard Reset Samsung Ativ S I8750

Advertisement
Hard Reset Samsung Ativ S I8750. Before you reset your Samsung Ativ S I8750 please backup your data using any aackup Software  andp please maintain 90% battery charge.
 
To Hard Reset Your Samsung Ativ S I8750 Using Hardware Keys :
  • Turn Off Device
  • Press And Hold Volume Down Key + Power Key
  • Release Power Key After Power On Device Keep Pressing Volume Key
  • When You See Exclamation Mark " ! " On Screen Release Volume Down Key 
  • Now You Press The Bellow Keys Orderly Volume Up Key - Volume Down Key - Power Key - Volume Down Key
  • Just Wait Done !

 

To Force Off Your Samsung Ativ S I8750 Using Hardware Keys :

  • Press And Hold Power Key For Some Seconds (11sec-13sec)
  • Your Phone Will Be Power Off Forcefully 
  You Will Follow This Method In Many Cases  
  • Unresponsive Situation
  • Frozen Your Samsung Ativ
  • You Need To Close Any Programs or application

Advertisement


Related Posts

You've just read an article categorized samsung titled Hard Reset Samsung Ativ S I8750. You can bookmark this page with the URL http://hardresetinfo.blogspot.com/2013/07/hard-reset-samsung-ativ-s-i8750.html. Thank you for visiting.

Belum ada komentar untuk "Hard Reset Samsung Ativ S I8750"

Post a Comment